September 2022 – January 2023
Worked with engineers and product managers to develop new features and improve the existing UX of Flexport's climate tech platform Flexport.org
Collaborated with other designers to audit, strategize, and revamp the user interface design language of Flexport's customer platform.
November 2021 – July 2022
Product Designer on Rivian’s enterprise applications. Designed new features to improve and enhance their service fulfillment infrastructure to track and manage a vehicle throughout the entire service cycle. This included designing work order management systems, appointment scheduling flows, billing interfaces, and customer communication methods, just to name a few. I also facilitated several user research sessions and worked with my Product partners to transform those insights into new features.
While at Rivian, I had a direct role in:
- Designing for multiple 0-1 initiatives to ramp up Rivian's service & fulfillment product infrastructure
- Shipping an all new dashboard that uses live data to track a vehicles progress while being repaired, making cross-collaboration between service teams more efficient.
- Designed an all new Appointment Scheduling experience that leveraged direct user feedback to shorten long communication loops between service teams, fill gaps in knowledge, and improve the overall customer experience of getting a vehicle in for service.
- Designing various quality of life improvements on our Work Order Management systems to help the folks on the ground be more productive and efficient.
- Participating in various user research sessions and worked closely with Product and Engineering partners to strategize and translate that feedback into new features and enhancements.
October 2020 – November 2021
Worked with early-stage startups to not only design their products, but also craft their product roadmaps, features, customer communication and conversion strategies to get those products to launch. I primarily designed for native mobile apps (iOS and Android), but also across touchpoints like marketing/sales websites, web-based products, and marketing emails. I worked with clients across 10+ industries, including consumer products, lifestyle, education, social media, financial services, and transportation.
UX Designer @ Gensler
January 2019 – April 2020
As a Visual and UX Designer in the Digital Experience Design practice area at Gensler, I leveraged a variety of digital platforms and technologies to craft meaningful experiences for the built environment.
Experiential Graphic Designer @ Gensler
October 2014 – December 2018
• Lead designer that collaborated with a team to conceptualize, design, and implement branded environments, graphics programs, signage and wayfinding systems, and digital experiences for clients across multiple industries.
• Effectively communicated strategic frameworks, design concepts, and experience solutions to internal teams and clients through excellent presentation skills.
• Managed relationships with fabricators, vendors, and contractors. Review samples, submittals, and mockups. Conducted sitewalks during construction to supervise installations. Guided fabrication and installation schedules.
• Organized and led internal training sessions focused on various topics including: technical detailing and documentation, construction processes, designing with different materials and finishes, and overall inspirationally-focused idea sharing.